Passion, idealism, enthusiasm for the work, and a clear mission…these attributes are what it takes to develop and implement accessible programs and experiences not for profit but for enrichment.
- Prospected and developed capacity building leadership development program with corporate sponsor partner. developing a multi-state, intensive, executive workshop
- Stepped in during executive transition and exceed fundraising goals for sponsorship/exhibits by 20% for annual spring conference/trade show
- Developed and managed $2.8 million international conference program budget and revenue plan, in coordination with senior conference staff.
- Developed annual giving strategies for current and potential donors for yearly goals of $400,000, in coordination with senior church staff and the board.
- Created fundraising program for a new music program; exceeded original goal by 50% and raised more than $50,000 to purchase five octaves of new English handbells and handchimes, equipment, and music.
- Assisted in research and writing of $250,000 federal education program grant for low- and middle-income families. Program provided summer/after-school educational, athletic, and creative art opportunities.
- Oversee conference abstract cycle.
- Developed fundraising strategy for operational goals for Christmas Village and Champs Camp; built relationships with local businesses to provide scholarships to children and prizes for the camp.
- Develop, oversee, and facilitate training for volunteers in multiple avenues; Get Out the Vote involvement; Christmas Village and Champs Camp teachers; Vacation Bible School teachers, actors, kitchen and recreation aides; ASCD speakers and volunteers.
- Fundraiser for local political campaigns; through direct mail, phone banking, and community events, I helped raise small dollar donations of $1 to $100, typically exceeding $1,000 over length of each campaign.
- With ASCD, develop and coordinate relationships with speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors for continued success of Annual Conference and Exhibit Show.
- Supported fundraising for 2012 Caddo County Arts Council’s An Afternoon with the Arts event, providing marketing support and fundraising strategy.